Saturday, April 15, 2006

Easter Vacation

I've been off all this week on my Easter vacation and it's been a really mixed bag. Monday our youngest daughter had all four of her wisdom teeth pulled, so Monday and Tuesday were pretty much spent nursing her. She's feeling a lot better now, thank the Lord. Tuesday afternoon she couldn't sit still anymore in the house so we went to see Ice Age 2. It was a pretty cute little movie.

Thursday I went out to breakfast at Babs Diner with my Red Hat Roses, and then we went to Mrs. Grossman's Sticker Factory for a tour. I was very impressed with Mrs. Grossman. She is a Christian and runs her company on Christian principles. She says she knows she's doing a good job when her employees tell her they love their jobs. She lets her employees bring their dogs to work and she treats them very well. She also does a lot of charity work by giving stickers to hospitals for sick children. I also noticed when we went into their break room to get sodas that she hires developmentally disabled people. They were so great and you could tell they loved their jobs. Praise the Lord for people like her.

I've been busy the last day or so with cutting out and mounting rubber stamps that I bought from stamping up. I'm going to make my Christmas cards this year so I have to get started now! Today whenever the daughters rise from the dead, we are going to go shopping for the youngest assoriories for the prom. She already has her dress, but needs all the things that go under it as well as a purse and jewelery.

Tomorrow we will go to church and celebrate our Lord's resurrection. I'm so glad that Jesus loved me enough to die for my sins, rise from the dead and go to prepare a place for me in Heaven.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Good to hear what is going on! :0) I am glad Mrs. Grossmans was such a great experience!