Thursday, April 06, 2006

Sunshine at last!!!

We have had the most miserable weather. We had 20 days of rain in the month of March and today was the first day without rain in April. Mike made the comment yesterday that I really needed some sun because I was really crabby.

The sun came out today and it was beautiful most of the day. It felt like I had a weight lifted off my shoulders. I could actually breathe better and my mood was very light. Every chance I got, I lifted my face to the sun and took a little mind vacation to Hawaii. It was wonderful. Of course, enjoying all this sunshine, I had to fall off my bus this afternoon and sprain my ankle! Luckily, it's not badly sprained. It just hurt like heck when I did it. Ice and ibuprofen worked wonders. Just in time for work tomorrow and more rain in the forecast.

No comments: