Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Where does the time go?

I can't believe that it's been well over a month since I posted to this blog. It's not that I didn't have anything to say but more like to many things to do.

My darling daughters and 1 son-in-law and 4 grandchildren came to visit from the end of September to the middle of October. We had so much fun with them and it was exhausting, too! My grandchildren are the cutest in the world! Now I'm sure you would say the same about yours and you are entitled to your opinon but, mine are really special.

I took all four daughters and two granddaughters to tea at Something Cherished in Antioch. They had so much fun trying on all the hats and drinking their chocolate milk out of real teacups. We adults enjoyed the tea party, too. After tea, we went out to Black Diamond Mine Regional Park, stripped off our party clothes in the van and put on our grubby jeans and shirts to go on a long hike and hunt for letterboxes. We found 6 of the 7 that are in the park. Can't tell you where 'cause it's a secret but it was wonderful exercise and great boxes. Well worth the trip. While we were there, Darling Hubby took Darling Son-in-law and darling grandsons to play minature golf. We got great pictures and some day I'm going to learn how to put them on here. You will just have to use your imagination for now.

No comments: