Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to everyone who reads this blog. I hope yours was as nice as mine. We slept in this morning until 6:30 am. (That's sleeping in when you are used to getting up at 4:30 am.) Darling Hubby and I went downstairs and had coffee and read our newspapers until 8:00 am and then woke our two daughters that still live with us. We had fun opening our presents which included some very wonderful homemade presents from our two older daughters that live so far away. I love the tiles with pictures of our darling grandchildren decopaged on them and the beautiful calendar with pictures of our grandchildren in Alaska.

Darling daughter number 3 made me a beautiful necklace and darling daughter number 4 bought me a wonderful book I asked for. Wonderful husband bought me a diamond ring. Diamonds are a girl's best friend!

This afternoon we drove to my sister-in-laws house for Christmas dinner and to spend time with the rest of the family including my 93 year old mother-in-law. We had a wonderful day.

Tomorrow I'm off to Weightwatchers to join once again!

1 comment:

Karen said...

You are already joining agin? Why not wait until next Monday when it is the new year? :) I think that is when I will launch my new blog. I am glad you had a good Christmas. Maybe one of these years we will get back out there to celebrate with all of you!