Saturday, April 26, 2008

Almost a year since we went to Italy....







I can't believe it's been that long. It's been a strange year since that trip. When we got home, I was so excited to get all my pictures developed and start scrapbooking. The day we got back from Italy we washed clothes, repacked, and left the next day for eight days in Anchorage, Alaska. Talk about throwing your body into shock! We had a great time with our daughter, son-in-law and our two beautiful grandkids.

We visited the Portage and Exit Glaciers and made a day trip to Talkeetna to the Aquariam. We were really happy to have the time with the kids and grandkids.

When we got home from Alaska, I was home for two weeks and then left again to go to Nashville to see our other daughter and her family. We took a little side trip to Asheville, North Carolina and drove part of the Blue Ridge Parkway.

Anyway after all that traveling I came home and started to prepare to go back to work. The closer the time came the more depressed I became. I finally saw my doctor and he prescribed some meds for me because I felt like I was in a black hole. After all these months I'm finally feeling like my old self. I'm taking joy in my life again and maybe I can update this blog more frequently.

No comments: