Saturday, August 23, 2008

Back to Work

Tuesday was our "Back to School" breakfast to rally the troops. It's something our school district does every year and it's really nice. After the breakfast, I went back to the bus yard and picked up my route and bus assignment. Because I drive a special ed route, I needed to call all my kids and let them know their pickup and drop off times and just give them a friendly hello.

Wednesday I drove part of my run to get adjusted to the new bus I'm driving this year, finished my phone calls and made sure I was qualified to drive with the new tie downs we got for the wheel chairs this year.

Thursday was our official start day and I was at the bus yard at 5:45 am. Because of first day snafu's, I didn't get done with the am until 10:45 and then I came back to start my midday and afternoon at 11:30. I didn't get finished until 4:45pm. I was so exhausted that I called Mike and told him that if he didn't pick up dinner some place, we seriously were not eating. He brought home Jack in the Box. Not the best choice but oh well! I fell into bed at 8:00pm.

Friday I did it all over again. It was a little easier but Mike and I were both too exhausted to go dance last night. I did manage to stay up until 9pm.

1 comment:

Frankin said...

VCS FEDEM