Thursday, August 07, 2008

Feeling Old Today

I got up this morning and could hardly move. I have one muscle in my back that loves to go into spasms. I'm not sure what set it off, but it's been very painful to move around today. It could be the 30 minute walk I took with the dogs yesterday and then the sitting and sewing in the same position for a couple of hours. My head knows that if I'd just get more exercise, I would get through this painful period.

I went to Dr. Oz (of Oprah fame) website, www.realage.com yesterday and took the real age test. It's a test based on what your habits are and how it can age you. I hate to say that I am really 2 years older than my age, according to my test. At least this is a great motivator to get back on Weight Watchers and lose this weight. I've been on program since yesterday. I need to exercise more and stretch out this soreness.

No comments: