Friday, August 15, 2008

Weigh in was great!

I lost 5 lbs this past week. I'm doing good with writing everything down and being brutally honest with myself. I also love my new shoes, but they really give your legs a workout. I'm trying to wear them a little at a time and break them in. I'm wearing my pedometer all the time now and yesterday I walked almost 7000 steps. My goal is to work my way up to 10,000 steps a day.

Yesterday was bid day and I got the route I wanted so it's been a great week. Tonight we go dancing and I hope I get lots of exercise. It's really hot here right now (103)so it might be too hot to dance. I hope not.

1 comment:

mtnstr1954 said...

Good luck with your bid. It was the first day to work in my classroom. I am exhausted! Good job with your weight goals. I earned back my life time status over the summer, but gained 3lbs. on vacation, so it's back to writing foods down, too.