Monday, August 04, 2008

Welcome to the Computer Age

I was going to post my Las Vegas vacation pictures here, but I've spent the last hour trying to figure out how to do it. Needless to say, I've failed. Computers can be great but they can also be a big pain in the rear!

I like my computer because I can see lots of pictures of my darling grandkids.

I like my computer because it allows me (most of the time) to go to really cool web sites.

I like my computer because I can do this blog. Although, most of the time I think I'm just talking to myself.

I intensely dislike the new Windows Vista. I have Windows XP and do great with that. My darling hubby has Windows Vista on his computer. He knows less than I do about computers and when he needs help, I can't figure out what to do with that darn operating system.

I don't like computer programs that have glitches and then you find out you have to pay for technical support. Trend Micro Internet Security-you know who I'm talking about!

I guess computers are a good thing and Lord knows I'm tied to mine, trying to figure out what I did wrong with my pictures, but I think I'll go take a walk because "after all, tomorrow is another day!"

1 comment:

mtnstr1954 said...

I will try to post some Italy pictures when I learn how. We took over 800 between us! I want to get them in albums as soon as I can so I can take them to work. I think seeing your Italy pictures is how I found your blog. Yes, I agree we do have a lot in common.