Tuesday, November 04, 2008

{TWD} Rugelach

Thank you Piggy of Piggy's Cooking Journal for picking this recipe. This was so simple to make and so delicious. I will probably make several batches for Christmas. I followed the recipe to the letter because it was the first time I had tried these. Next time I will probably try something different, but there is nothing wrong with the original recipe. I'd give it a ten. Following are a few pictures of my process.

The food processor made this recipe really quick and easy.





My dough ready to go in the refrigerator.



The dough all rolled out and dressed up.



Ready to go in the fridge again. I refrigerated them overnight and baked them this morning.



The finished product. I think they look spectacular.



8 comments:

Karen said...

Those look way better than mine! Good job mom!!

chocolatechic said...

They do look great.

I am glad that you liked them.

Beth said...

WOW! Those look fantastic.

I'm a fellow TWD baker, and I was thinking that it would be nice if we all could chip in and get Laurie some small token/gift for all the work she does. Would you be willing to contribute? If I can get enough people, it would only be about $1 per person. No pressure :-) Let me know! bethberg12@yahoo.com

Flourchild said...

I think yourslook wonderful.. How did you get your dough in to an all most perfect circle! I loved this recipe and I thought they tasted wonderful. I will make these again and add different fillings!

Kimberly Johnson said...

Your cookies DO look spectacular!

Pamela said...

They do look great! I'm with you on adding them to the Holiday cookie trays, for sure!

Barbara said...

Gorgeous rugelach!

mtnstr1954 said...

Your recipe looks so good! I haven't given blogging much attention since school started, but plan to get back into it now that cold weather is here. You seem to have such a busy life, and interesting too.