Wednesday, November 12, 2008

{TWD} To Comment or not to Comment

I was talking to my darling daughter number one and bemoaning the fact that no one comments on my blog. Today I went to my blog settings and found out I had 15 comments to moderate. In one of my senior moments, I accidentally saved the setting to moderate all comments and then promptly forgot that I did it. I guess this is part of being a woman of a certain age. I humbly apologize to all that commented on my TWD posts and I didn't get back to any of you. I promise to do better and thank you for all your kind comments.

By the way, I have gained six pounds since baking all of Dorie's yummy recipes, so Saturday I am off to join Weight Watchers once again. I've decided to just bake twice a month, have a taste and give the rest away. I didn't make the Kugelhopf because it looked too hard and my brain couldn't take it. (See above paragraph.)I also will not be making the Arborio Rice Pudding because not even chocolate could make me eat rice pudding! Have fun and I will return with the Twofer Pie.

11 comments:

Karen said...

Will this one show up right away?

Karen said...

Yep!! :) There it is!

JohannaB said...

I am looking forward to your next entry for TWD. I, too, am of a certain age and am doing WW. It's an interesting experiment to eat well and still follow the WW principles.

mtnstr1954 said...

It's funny that we were both thinking that knowone was looking at our blogs! You do get more comments than me, though, but mine is fairly new. Thanks for your comment. I guess I'm not that far off base as to what to expect from it. I enjoy the comments,too, and just journaling about my day.

mtnstr1954 said...

Forgot to tell you good luck at WW's. I'm a few pounds over my goal weight, and have been avoid going!
I don't want to have to pay :(

Amber said...

Oh the weight gain...but it may help keep me single and since at my age the pickings are really sad I am okay with that. The photo of you and your husband is very cute and I love the ones of the boys. Dogs actually seem to pose for photos don't they? I found you on TWD.

Teanna said...

Hahah Rice pudding is the WORST! See you for the Twofer pie!

Amber said...

Okay, Oooohhh, secret codes, how fun. Well I work for SM in the Central Valley in a town called T. Does he still think he knows me? If he has ever come in my line, I have all the fun controversial conversation. And I"m spunky.
Tag!

HoneyB said...

Your not alone in the weight gain! Which is exactly why I joined a gym a few weeks ago. Glad you found your comments. I would hate to think you thought nobody wanted to read! Can't wait to see how your twofer pie turns out! :)

Debbie said...

No Amber my hubby now thinks he hasn't met you. He thought he recognized your picture but if you work for SM and live in T, then we live and work a ways from you. He works for R in SP and we live in VV.

Amber said...

Oh well, at least I know you now. Be blessed.