Thursday, November 27, 2008

{TWD} Twofer Pie

Yesterday we did much of our cooking and baking for Thanksgiving dinner today. This pie was very easy to make and delicious. I have to admit that my pumpkin layer is the standard pumpkin pie recipe because we were making a regular pumpkin pie and had too much filling left. But I did add the pecan layer just as written in the recipe. My picture may not be to good because it was very hard to get out of the pie pan without wrecking it. I will make this again and try it just as written.



5 comments:

vibi said...

Thank you so much Debbie, for participating with me this week!
I'm anxious to see how the next one comes out and if you'll like it!
A very happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Engineer Baker said...

Even if it was a bit messy, I bet it was delicious. A perfect use for leftover pumpkin pie filling.

Leslie said...

That first slice is always a bear to get out, isn't it? But your pie looks like it was delicious, and that's what counts!

HoneyB said...

It doesn't have to always look "gorgeous" to be delicious!

Kimberly Johnson said...

Your pie looks fantastic!