into high gear when it comes to my weight loss efforts.
1. Be faithful in tracking what I eat.
2. Be honest with myself about what I'm putting in my mouth.
3. Get to Weight Watchers at least once a week to weigh in and stay for the meeting.
4. Get all the junk out of the kitchen from the holidays. It's really hard to cook healthy when you have candy and cookies staring you in the face.
5. Let my darling hubby bring the treadmill into the living room. I can put on a movie and walk forever. It's too darn cold in the garage.
6. Drink plenty of fluids and get enough rest.
That should do it!