Sunday, January 18, 2009

I am Stoked!

I had my Weight Watcher meeting today and I lost 3.4 lbs this week. That's a total of 6 for the last three weeks and I've also lost 5.75 inches. I'm exercising with Spark People and the Boot Camp Challenge. I'm feeling better and I have more energy. I've realized that I can't let myself get too hungry or it's all over. During the week when I'm working, I try to eat about 5-6 times a day. I relax a little on the weekends. I get up at 4am and so I try to eat a little breakfast by 5am. Then when I get home from work at 9 or 9:30, I eat a little more. I pack a bag lunch to take with me that I eat about 1pm and then I eat an apple at 4:30pm on my way home from work. Dinner is usually by 6pm. I usually try to save at least 1pt so that I can give myself a treat after dinner and before bed.

I'm also trying to exercise every day by doing walking on the treadmill, walking the dogs, doing a Leslie Sansone walking video and the Boot camp video on strength training.

I know this sounds like a lot of work and that it's time consuming but I'm really beginning to see that I'm worth it and it's not taking time away from anything that's more important.

2 comments:

mtnstr1954 said...

Congratulations! I checked out Sparkpeople, and liked the website. Sounds like you have a good plan. How do you handle special occasions? (they're hard)

debbmarie said...

It sounds like you are off to a great start! I love your idea of goal setting. Your December goal is within your reach! I joined Weight Watchers 01-08-08 and have lost 87.7 pounds to date.