Sunday, February 01, 2009

Falling Down

I've been sitting here in tears for the last 10 minutes because I have to go to Weight Watchers and weigh in. I've had a horrible week on my diet. I did exercise a 100 minutes this week but my eating was off the charts. I know I've put on at least two lbs. I can't face the scale this morning. I am going to my meeting because I need to be there. I think I may need to go more than once this week. I'll do that too, if I need to.

I'm trying to decide what made me make the choices I did this week. There was a lot of stress with the job and irritation with stupid people, but you would think I would stop before I put that extra food in my mouth. Last week, I lost enough weight that I had to readjust the points I get. I went from 27 to 26 pts. It's almost like I was scared that I wasn't going to get enough food by going down a point. Is that silly or what?

I'm going to wipe my tears now and stand up again and start fresh today! I found this simple quote on spark people and I just need to do it.

2 comments:

. . . Lisa and Robb . . . said...

I love that quote.

mtnstr1954 said...

I understand! It is a never-ending battle. Try to enjoy each day and not let this take away from the quality of your life. You can always try again tomorrow. When it's the right time, you'll lose the weight.