Monday, September 07, 2009

My 100th Post!

This is my 100th post...and it only took me three years to get here! Suffice it to say I haven't been a very avid blogger. Over the last three years, I've blogged about loving Frankie Valli, my kids, my dogs, Tuesdays with Dori, trips to Italy, Alaska, Nashville, and Asheville.

I've talked about my love for photography, quilting, reading and anything grandchildren. I don't think I've had many readers and sometimes I feel like I'm just talking to myself, but that's okay.

I still have a job as a bus driver and I'm thankful to God for it. I will be starting my 22nd year in November as a bus driver and I've had lots of experience with all kinds of kids. Sometimes I've had bad times as a driver but most of the time it's been a great, fulfilling job. Hopefully I've made a difference in some of those kids lives. I know I've had some kids that have made a difference in my life. Here's some pictures I just wanted to share.









1 comment:

Sue said...

Cool pictures, Debbie!
I feel like that sometimes about my blog, but you know. When I started it, I actually started it just for purposes of an online journal. That's still the basis for why I blog :) It just helps to right down thoughts online rather not at all. And if somewhere along the way it encourages someone, good. Otherwise, it's still good :D
Hope you had a blessed Labor Day weekend!
Hugs!!