Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Conversation with my 6 year old Grandson

Last night my darling daughter and son-in-law and my two grand kids that are visiting, took me to Chevy's for dinner. As we left the restaurant, my grandson ran ahead to the car and opened the door for me. I said,"Thank you very much." I was very impressed with his manners. When we got in the car I told his mom that Papa must be rubbing off on him because my husband always opens the door for me. My darling grandson replied, "No I learned that in my mind." "Do I get paid because I opened the door for her because she's old?" His dad said, "You don't say that!" He replied, "Why not, she's really old!" We were trying really hard not to laugh, but we weren't succeeding very well. Oh the innocence of children!

No comments: