Sunday, March 14, 2010

To Everyone Following My Blog

I haven't posted much on this blog for a while because I have been busy posting on a blog I set up to upload a picture a day for this entire year. The new blog's address is http://www.365dayswithawomanofacertainage.blogspot.com/ Please pop on over and check out my pictures and I love to get comments too. Just no spam please.
This month because it's mine and darling hubby's anniversary month, I'm sharing pictures of past anniversary trips if you are interested.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Debbie.
Are you keeping this one going? If not, I'll delete it and start following the other. But if you are I will keep it :)

I'm going to check out your other blog.

P.S. Were you having trouble uploading pics to this blog?

Debbie said...

Hi Sue,
No I wasn't having trouble downloading pics to this blog but I just wanted to do something different for a while. I will keep this one too, but I'm posting daily on the other one.