Thursday, July 01, 2010

NaBloPoMo

NaBloPoMo is a challenge to blog everyday this month. The theme for July is Saved. I'm going to start the month by thinking about all the things I save and how I have been saved. Jesus Christ is my Savior and that is the most important part of saved for me. I know I will be with him in his kingdom someday and I am grateful that he died on the cross for my sins and rose again on the third day to prepare a place for me to live with him forever.

A couple of things I have saved in recent years are these:

Frankie is in the dog bed and Lucky is laying outside the dog bed. I adopted them from NorCal Boxer Rescue in December 2007 and January 2008. Frankie is now about 10 -12 years old and Lucky is about 5 years old. They really bring a lot of fun to our household. They both have their own issues but for the most part have been great in our home and I wouldn't trade them for anything.

3 comments:

homeschoolmommy said...

Aww they are so cute in these pictures.

Karen said...

They are sweet dogs...you know when they aren't growling at kids. ;) They really were sweet mom, especially Frankie

Paula said...

OOOOH I've never seen a box with an undocked tail before. Your boxers are sweeties. My boyfriend's mother has two sweet girls - Durl and Arty.