Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Trains, Planes and Automobiles

We just spent two days on the train going to Denver.  It was a very relaxing trip and I'm glad we did it. It was a little hard sleeping in the coach seats but because there wasn't a full train, darling hubby took the two seats in front of me, so we could both stretch out. We went through some beautiful country and I took some great pictures that I will post when I get home.

Today we spent some time here in Loveland visiting the Visitor Center and the Sculpture Garden and then Kim and Mike took us to Fort Collins to the New Belgium Brewery. They make Fat Tire Amber Ale there as well as a lot of other micro brews like Sunshine, Mothership, Ranger, and Skinny Dip. This is the girl that hated beer until today. I really liked the Fat Tire and Sunshine beers. And here's the picture to proof it.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Sounds like you are having a great time, Debbie. I think taking a train ride would be fun to do some day. I have a friend who can't fly and so she takes the train and she says it's not too bad either.

Karen said...

Sounds like a fun train trip! :)