Monday, July 05, 2010

Wii Fourth of July

We had a really nice 4th of July weekend. Daughter #3 and her boyfriend came up for the weekend and spent some time cleaning out her storage locker to move the rest of her stuff to LA. So I guess that means she intends to stay in LA. Both she and daughter #4 were sharing the storage locker, so they helped her move her stuff to her apartment here in Vacaville. I'm sure she will have to go though a lot of stuff and throw it away.

Brian borrowed his parents Wii and brought it up here so we could try it out. We had so much fun with it, that we bought one. Hopefully it will help darling hubby and I to get up and move. I also think it might stave off memory loss. We got the Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort with it and really had a fun time bowling. We both liked the 100 pin bowling. Megan tells me that I will really enjoy the boxing when I've had a frustrating day at work and want to punch somebody out. I think I'll try it.

I barbecued tri-tip and after we ate, hubby took the kids downtown and dropped them off for the fireworks so we could play with the Wii by ourselves. Ha Ha! We really had a relaxed time this weekend, which is just the way I like it.

2 comments:

Sue said...

LOL That was funny about you punching somebody out. Somehow I just can't see you doing that :)

Glad you had a nice fourth!!

Karen said...

Boxing is really fun! I am sure you will love it!