Monday, August 09, 2010

New Printer

Today I broke down and bought a new printer. My old one still worked for printing things that I really didn't care about, but something was wrong when I tried to print photos. It would print half a photo and then just stop feeding the paper and ink would come out all over back and forth. I had this printer for about 8 years so I feel like I got my money's worth. Also, with all the new technology I got the new printer for $20.00 more than the ink cartridges for the old one. It's an Hp Photosmart Plus printer that not only does really good photos but it is also a scanner and copier. It's so simple to use that I've been able to figure it out without even looking at the book. That's a really good thing. I just scanned a postcard and sent it directly to my computer to a folder. It only took seconds. I think this printer and I will get along just fine.

4 comments:

Marion said...

Oh, I'm glad you upgraded. Using elderly equipment just leads to frustration, I've found. The new printer you've got is a good one...I use it a lot!

homeschoolmommy said...

So now you won't have any problems scanning in those old pictures to send me. :-)

Roselia Mangione said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roselia Mangione said...

Eight years, that's certainly a long time. It was definitely the old printer's time to go, since with the rapidly changing speed of technology, it's better to get a newer, more updated printer. And all-in-one printers are certainly more useful since they can let you do a variety of tasks in just one machine.

Albuquerque Image Products, Inc.