Monday, September 13, 2010

Cooking, Sewing, Exercise

This past weekend I had an attack of domestic bliss. When I get into one of these moods, I want to cook, bake, sew and clean house. Not necessarily in that order. I got busy on Saturday and made homemade oatmeal bread, pumpkin crunch for dessert and honey ginger chicken. Yesterday I spent with my friend sewing and I finished my new La Borsa Bag.


Front view


Side view


Close-up of my quilting and the button I picked for this project.
The button was made in Spain and I really like the extra flair it provides.

I really had a lot of fun this weekend doing these projects. I also discovered this weekend that it is very important for me to exercise everyday to bring down my stress levels. I know it will help me with my weight loss efforts too, but right now I think it's more important to help me deal with every day stress. I feel energized after I exercise and more at peace.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Well now that's a lovely bag! I just love those kinds of bags...the shape and everything.

So was this pumpkin crunch of yours the one I posted? Or do you have something else that you might want to share? hhhhhmmmmmmm?