Friday, September 10, 2010

Zumba Part 2

Well, I went to the zumba class tonight and even though I had fun, I was a little disappointed. The name of the class was Zumba Basics. Now with a name like that, wouldn't you think that it was a beginners class and they would be teaching you the steps? Not! The instructor introduced herself, asked if anyone was new ( I was the only one brave enough to admit it) and told me to have fun, march in place if I got lost and remember to get the feet down first and then the arms. What kind of instruction is that! She didn't even have us warm up first. We started right out very fast paced and after 10 minutes I thought this is great, I'm going to have a heart attack on the first lesson. I decided that was enough for the first time and took myself out of there and did 20 minutes on a stationary bike. I'm still proud of myself because I showed up, I tried something new and I'm going to go back. If I only make it 15 minutes the next time so be it!

1 comment:

Marion said...

congratulations on your ten minutes...constant movement like this is difficult! But it looks like great fun!