Friday, October 08, 2010

FFWD: Gerard's Mustard Tart

Today's selection for the French Fridays with Dorie blog is Gerard's Mustard Tart. I really liked this tart but next time I will cook the vegetables a little longer. The tart dough came out nice and crispy and the custard was great. I thought 4 tbs. of mustard would be too much but it wasn't and I probably could have put in more. Thanks Dorie for the great recipe and Thanks to Laurie for the great blog. Links to the blog are in my blog list.
Pre-baked Tart Shell

The finished product!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Looks delicious mom! :)

Tealovinglady said...

Yummy!! Looks so good I might really have to try that one. I can't find where the first month's recipes were posted at so I haven't started yet.

Tia said...

that looks lovely! great job :)

Clivia said...

Your tart looks perfect!