Friday, October 01, 2010

French Fridays with Dorie

Today is the start of French Fridays with Dorie. This is a cooking blog inspired by the same people that brought you Tuesdays with Dorie. About 700 people are signed up to cook all together on Fridays from Dorie Greenspans new cookbook, "Around My French Table." It's a beautiful cookbook and I highly recommend it. Dorie picked the first month's recipes herself starting out with "Gougeres." These are delicate little cheese puffs and are supposed to turn out like cream puff dough without the cream. I made mine tonight after I got home from work. I think I probably did not beat them enough because although they puffed up in the oven the deflated when I took them out to cool. They still tasted great and I will try the recipe again.






Check out my blog list to find the link to French Fridays with Dorie as well as Tuesdays with Dorie.




1 comment:

Karen said...

These look great mom! Weren't they easy?