Tuesday, December 21, 2010

FFWD: My Go-To Beef Daube

It's been a while since I've posted here. It's just the busy season. I'm off work for two weeks so I'm trying to catch up on house work, Christmas decorating, addressing my Christmas cards, shopping and cooking. I'm afraid I haven't really made my dishes on Friday but I have managed to make two of them which I will post in the next couple of days.

My Go-To Beef Daube took a lot of time prepping and cooking but it was well worth it. My pictures don't do it justice but it was really yummy and my hubby loved it.

The ingredients for this dish were homey and straight-forward. There was a lot of slicing and chopping to do but it helped me hone my knife skills.


This was the delicious result. I will be making this again. Check out how about 1000 other cooks are doing it at French Fridays with Dorie.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Looks delicious mom! I think I need chopping lessons...