Sunday, April 10, 2011

Friday Night Sew-In and other things.

There is another Friday Night Sew-In coming up on April 15th. Stop over at Heidi's blog, http://www.handmadebyheidi.com/blogspot.com to sign up and sew with us.

I'm on spring break right now as a school bus driver. I have the next two weeks off and hopefully I can find the time to do all the things I love to do. I want to finish a quilt that I have started for one of my darling daughters. I want to go on the Northern California Quilt Rush this week and I want to plant vegetables and cook some great meals. All the things I don't have time to do when I'm working. I don't know how some women do it, but I'm just not Super Woman. Maybe it has to do with getting older. Usually when I get home from work I just want to slip into my pajamas and have a little dinner and go to bed. It might have something to do with the fact that I get up at 4 am every morning on a work day. Even on the weekends I find it hard to sleep past 6 am. When school lets out for the summer break, it takes me a good month to get used to sleeping until 7 or 8 am. I'm really looking forward to retiring next year.
I haven't blogged in so long that I'm just rambling. Bleech!!
I'll try to do better on this blog, too.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Glad to see you blogging again! Your Friday night sew-in sounds great. Is this an online thing? Or do you meet somewhere?

I think it will be wonderful when you can retire.