Monday, August 01, 2011

Sewing a Little

I haven't had a very productive summer when it comes to my quilting projects. I've been going though a lot of personal stuff, that I won't bore my readers with, but it's been hard to get motivated to do anything. The other day I walked into my sewing room and looked at my design wall and there was a project hanging on the wall that has been waited to be finished. I sat down and finished it. It just has to be quilted and the binding put on. Hopefully I will do that before I have to go back to work in two weeks. Here's a picture:

The binding will be the same color as the inside border. Now that I'm looking at it I feel really motivated to get it done!

3 comments:

Karen said...

That is beautiful mom! :)

Sue said...

That's really pretty, Debbie! I love it!
Don't feel badly . I haven't been too motivated to do much sewing this summer too and I hope I get out of the slump I'm in. I am reorganizing and folding fabric to help me get jump-started. I really want to be buzzing with sewing activity this fall/winter!
Big hugs to you!
Sue

. . . Lisa and Robb . . . said...

Gosh, that's pretty!