Saturday, January 07, 2012

Peanut Butter Cheesecake

I saw this recipe on Flourchild's blog. You can find it by following the link on my blog list. I decided to make it because her pictures were beautiful and I love peanut butter. I don't make cheesecake very often because my hubby hates it. After all my hard work on this he wouldn't even taste it. It was wonderful. I ate a piece and then gave some to one of my friends and then let darling daughter #4 take it to her apartment to share with her friends. That way I felt sufficiently appreciated. Here's a couple of pictures of the finished product.


2 comments:

Tealovinglady said...

I thought it was WONDERFUL! Just the right amount of peanut butter and lots of chocolate candy! I thought that the bottom layer of the chocolate brownie and candy was as good as the cheesecake layer.

Debbie said...

Thank you!