Tuesday, February 07, 2012

{TWD/BWJ} White Loaves

I joined Tuesdays With Dorie so I could bake along with a zillion other people out of the Baking With Julia cookbook. This cookbook was written by Dorie Greenspan and was the companion book for the PBS series, Baking with Julia. I think this is going to be great fun and I'm looking forward to meeting other bakers and sharing baking tips and secrets.
Our first recipe is White Loaves. This was the easiest bread recipe I've ever made and the bread was delicious.


My bread came out much better than my food photography but I will be working on that, too! The only problem I had with this recipe is that I couldn't stop eating it! Check out the other links on Tuesdays with Dorie to see how all the other cooks did it.

5 comments:

Sue said...

Oh it looks so good, Debbie. I need to get to making me some bread. Oh the smell of that wonderful goodness!

Amy said...

Now those look amazing!

Karen said...

Mom your bread looks fantastic! You pictures make your bread look delicious! Glad you liked this!

Cher Rockwell said...

Hi, from one of the zillions :-)
Looks great.

Stephanie said...

Ah, you're like my boyfriend, he likes the end bits too. I Prefer the squishy middles, so I always save the ends for him! :) Gorgeous loaves, I'm sure you enjoyed them!!