Friday, September 28, 2012

Blogging on my iPhone

When I got my iPhone about 18 months ago, I really wondered why I was getting one. I never imagined that I would soon become addicted to all the things I can do with all the apps that are available. I take pictures, upload them to an app, edit them and post them. I can do my banking, make appointments, add them to my calendar, set an alert so I won't forget the appointment and basically do everything I do on my desktop computer.
If I leave my phone at home, I feel naked. I do try not to be one of those people that hold loud conversations on their phone in public places and I always shut it off at the movie theatre.
I'm writing this entry on my phone right now because I just downloaded the Blogger app. Just one more thing I can add to my list!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Then you will enjoy the Blogpress app too! I don't think there is any phone better than the iPhone!

So nice to see your post, cousin!