Saturday, December 29, 2012

Weight Watchers and Me

I have had a love-hate relationship with my body all my life. My mom hounded  me about  my weight, and the more she said the more I ate.  Looking back I realize that 155 lbs on a 5'9" medium frame is not  obese and I wish I would have realized that sooner. By the way, my mom may have started the problem, but I realize that I'm responsible for what I do to my body.  I really began to pack  on the pounds after I got married and had my kids and exercise was something to be hated.

I've been a member of Weight Watchers for many years and I've taken off as much as 40lbs but then something would get in the way and I would always return to my old eating  habits and lack of exercise. I don't intend to make this blog all about losing weight but I am asking for some support from people that read this blog. I've decided to try to write something everyday this year on my blog and will check in every Saturday, after I weigh in to let you know how my weight loss journey is going. I have about 75 lbs to lose but I'm going to focus on small goals of 1 lb a week. The year 2013 is the year I get rid of this weight forever. The Weight Watchers 360 program is going to help me change the way I think about food  as well as how I eat.

No comments: