Friday, May 17, 2013

Taking A Break Because Of A Break

I'm going to be taking a break from all my favorite activities because on Mother's Day I fell down the basement steps at my daughter's house and broke my left arm in two places and sprained my left ankle. Because the break is near the end of the bone that goes into the shoulder socket, they can't put a cast on. I will be in a sling 4-6 weeks and then therapy. You don't realize how much you use both arms until you can't use one of them. All I can say is I am trusting God for healing, counting my blessings it wasn't worse, and thanking God for the wonderful husband that is taking really good care of me.

1 comment:

scrambledhenfruit said...

Ouch! I hope your arm is healing well. I know how hard it is to adapt to using only one arm! BTW, those quilts are gorgeous! :)