Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Happy New Year!

Darling hubby and I are looking forward to a great new year. We are finally settling in to retirement after 18 months. In October we found the Newcomers Club here in Fort Collins and it is helping us to finally meet people and make friends. We have joined activities with the club such as, dinner out group, pinochle club, creative hands, a lunch group and volunteer activities with the food bank. When the weather gets better we hope to try some hiking and biking groups.

January 12th I will be starting square dance lessons again since I haven't been able to dance since I broke my arm last May. I'm ready to get out there again and learn so I can dance with my hubby.  Our son-in-law and grandson are taking lessons, too. It will be great fun to get out and dance again.

We wish everybody a happy and healthy new year.


No comments: