Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Random Thoughts and Writing Topics

Many times over the last several months, I've opened up the page to write a new post. I don't know what to write about. I don't want to write about my struggles with weight loss. I don't want to write about all the ills that my hubby and I have had to deal with in the last year. That's too old lady for me. I'd like to write about quilting, except I haven't done any in the past year. I'd like to write about my new hobby of pistol shooting but I don't have the energy to deal with people that don't like guns and think I'm weird if I enjoy it. Here is a list of topics I've come up with that I'm going to try and write about. Not necessarily in this order.

List of Topics to Write About

1. Pistol Shooting (I'm gonna do it anyway!)

2. What I'm Reading

3. Trips I've Taken

4. Recipes I've Tried

5. Weeds I've Pulled (Har Har)

6. Walks I've Taken

7. Times with the Grand kids

8. Wildlife in my backyard. Literally and figuratively

9. Writing for the simple joy of writing.

10. Music I love

11. Art I love

12. People I love

13. What I love about America.

14. Festivals in Colorado

15. The Max Bus

16. Long Trips in the Blueberry.

17. The Blueberry

18. Books I loved as a Child.

19. Classes I would like to take.

20. Photography

3 comments:

homeschoolmommy said...

Have you told meg and Allie that you call it the blueberry?

SusanF said...

Hi Debbie. I stumbled on your blog. I know just how you feel about what to write without sounding like whining. I'm mean the weight loss and problems, we all struggle and sometimes it's good to share. However not too often, right?
My daughter and daughter-in-law love to shoot. I've done it too, but not lately.
I don't want to write a horrible long 'comment', but I really want you to know I look forward to reading more.
I write a blog too. It's called Whatever Whenever. I am retired too.
Susan

SusanF said...

Hi Debbie, Susan again. I was just going back to see some of your older posts. Many are just wonderful. I live near Placerville. Did you used to live near Fairfield? Also you mentioned Tennessee grandchildren, my son and his wife live there. There were a couple of other things that caught my eye that sounded like we might have been friends had we met. You sure have been writing for a long time. I only started last year.
Susan
PS I think we retired the same month.