Friday, August 01, 2014

Epic Road Trip-Day Three

After getting a good night's sleep at the Bavarian Inn in Frankenmuth, Michigan, we stopped in at Bronner's Christmas store. If you've never been to Bronner's you need to put it on your bucket list. It is acres of Christmas ornaments, nativity sets and all kinds of Christmas fun. Open all year, it will have you singing Christmas songs for days. Evidently it was so wonderful that I took all  my pictures there with my cell phone and haven't downloaded them yet!

After we left Bronner's, we made our way to my brother's house for the family reunion. It was so much fun to see everybody and to have all my grandkids in one place.
Here's a picture of my dad and my four precious grandchildren:





My two beautiful granddaughters: cousins not sisters



Reunion gang courtesy of my daughter Karen.
Top Row: My mom, my dad, Aunt Leobelle, Me, Mike, brother Jim, SIL Carrie
Second Row: Aunt Pearl, Uncle Roger, Aunt Ruth, Linda, Patti
Third Row: Sharon, Bonnie, Cindy
Fourth Row: Karen, Bobby, Jamie, Keith, Jan, Judy, Tom, Aunt Ruth and Jan
Fifth and Sixth Row: Sam and Ashley, Kim, Jim and Chelsey, Bethany and Heather, Peyton and Autumn, Torandis
Seventh Row: Adam, Jesse, Cody,
Eighth Row: My beautiful grandchildren: Ben, Bethany, Heather and Ryan

The grand kids had lots of fun in the pool and looking at the horses next door.

And last but not least, I love my Daddy and my Mom.
I'm so glad I got to go to this reunion and the opportunity to see my Dad and Mom again. I need to spend more time with them.


No comments: